页面

2008年5月9日星期五

First Night

The first night of Jazz until 1.15am.
I stood and sat whole night for more than 5 hours.

There were 4 group performers which came from UK,Canada,Cuba and Japan.
Among the 4 groups,Cuba Jazz was the highlight of the Jazz night.
It made everyone crazy and exciting,include me.
It's jazz very enthusiasm,the audience danced and shouted.

Even i felt a bit crazy but kept cool.I had mission to be done,that was took photo.
Well,some picture quite ok.Some of the photographers felt pity on me that i was alone,no photographer came along with me.

Anyway,i have back-up,i may ask organizer to provide photos to me,ha...The problem is settled.

The next night,i look forward to watch charmaine performance.She is Philipino,beautiful and gorgeous woman.She would bring the 'jazzpino',the mixture of jazz and music of philippine.

I hope it won't over the schedule,i need to sleep.

没有评论: