页面

2008年5月8日星期四

My first time

This is my first time write the blog in English.
Of course,that must be certain reason.
The reason is very simple because the computer doesn't have Chinese Star:(

Anyway,it provide the opportunity to write English.

Well,i in Miri,Sarawak now to cover Miri International Jazz Festival.
I the only reporter whom come from Pennisular Malaysia,so i felt a bit lonely here.

The others from magazine and TV.I haven't meet them before.
Therefore i can imagine the whole covering would be very boring.

The organizer arrange the press conference with jazz performers.Frankly speaking,
i love jazz but i don't know what is jazz.So,i would become mute in press conference.

I really don't know how to put questions.Ha,never mind,let the others ask questions.

Ohh,that was my first time took Air Asia.As far you all know,i had to sit straight at all the time,it's quite tough.Luckily,the flight only took two hours.

I spent RM 8 to buy combo meal,that were sandwiches and hot chocolate(really expensive).I had nothing to do in the plane,no television and no game,so i ate.

Ha, i found something in the plane..You guess what?....A HOUSEFLY.
The plane is not Firefly,man.

I saw it flyed there and here.Very annoying.
Well,till then.It's time to cover press conference.
When the night falls,i could enjoy the jazz concert.

2 条评论:

零零壹(001) 说...

I suggest u go to english paper,u got qualification to be a reporter there.

因为本人佩服会以英语写文章的人!不过香蕉人和英文教育的人例外。除非他们以中文写啦!

匿名 说...

To 001:

thanks your praise.i still need to improve my English.

I can write simple English only.Most importantly to improve my communication because my English spoken very"piece",yi kuai kuai .ha